More mail order dedicated sites:
J. KIRKMAN "Private Database"
Opportunity Seeker Name List -
as few as 200 test names available: HERE
A HOT 50% Dealership Opportunity!
- • 100% Commission
- Mailorder Co-Op Adsheet.
- "YOU KEEP ALL THE CASH"...
- "AdMagicUSA Adsheet" is a mail order co-op print media advertiser. A one page 8½x11" standard size adsheet with a BIG difference.
- Published by — J. Kirkman
- The BIG difference is YOU keep all the cash and we fill all your advertising orders for just a couple of stamps. "AdMagicUSA Adsheet" is an all profit co-op adsheet.
- Ad space fee for camera-ready display ads is:
- 1" - $8 and 2" - $12. Remember, YOU keep all the ad fee for yourself and we fill your ad orders for TWO first class U.S. stamps which are also supplied by your advertisers.
- What better or easier way to add extra income to your mail order home-based business. Just copy the camera-ready original of your adsheet on the back of one of your circulars (so it rides along in your mail free) and pick up some extra advertising income.
- Your original will have your ad(s) and also be professionally imprinted with your name and address as "Co-Publisher" -
- To get started send your 1" ($8) or/and 2" ($12) black and white camera-ready display ad original(s) along with TWO First Class U.S. stamps per ad, to me today. I will RUSH your c/r original, imprinted adsheet on its way back to you by return mail - along with details "how to get maximum profit from your adsheet" - by J. Kirkman.
- YOU KEEP ALL THE MONEY!
- Display ad size is 1" or 2" in height and not more than 2¼" in width. Oversize ads will be reduced to fit.
- Ad design and typesetting is available at $8 per inch extra - in case you have no camera-ready ads now or need a new one for the adsheet (no commission paid for typesetting).
- For a sample copy first send two U.S. first class stamps to:
- J. Kirkman (Dept. AMA)
- P.O. Box 509
- Guyton, GA 31312-0509
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- •Collection of mail marketing dealers displaying their latest mail marketing dealerships and opportunities. PLUS - see what J. KIRKMAN says is the BEST item to sell by mail. PLUS the BEST way to learn to sell it.